As a producing what we consider non-essential goods, our work should have a positive impact.
Marie Brandolini founded the company in 1994 when she brought her passion for design and unparalleled creativity to Murano, reinterpreting the goto de fornace for our iconic collections.
- Create quality hand-made products that last for generations
- Cultivate passion and develop new generations of creators
- Understand our impact and continually reduce it in inventive ways
- Coexist with the environment by enhancing natural capital
- Implement efficient, sustainable production and distribution techniques
- Promote and practice transparency
- Maintain carbon neutrality through local interventions
- Use communications as a tool for advancing culture
- Make discerning use of technology
- Present ideas for new models for a sustainable future